We’re glad to announce the availability of HTC Desire XDS, the dual sim version of already available Desire X, on the online store Saholic at Rs 16,089.
HTC Desire XDS is a dual-SIM Android V 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone with 4 inch capacitive touchscreen display having a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. It has 1GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 768MB RAM for smooth performance. It comes with a 5MP auto focus camera but has no front facing snapper. It offers 3G, W-Fi, Bluetooth and micro USB. Other features include 25GB Dropbox, music player, and 32GB expandable memory.
Key Features of HTC Desire XDS Dual SIM:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Dual SIM with Standby
- HTC Sense 4 Support
- 4.0-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 800 x 480 pixels Resolution
- 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 5MP auto focus camera
- 4GB of internal memory(expandable upto 32GB with MicroSD)
- 768MB RAM
- 3G, Bluetooth, micro USB WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,GPS / aGPS
- Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery
[button text=”Buy Now” link=”http://www.saholic.com/mobile-phones/htc-desire-xds-1007362″ target=”_blank” nofollow=”1″]