Xiaomi has announced Mi 5c smartphone, a successor of Mi 4C that was introduced back in 2015. This new Mi mobile comes with 5.15-inch display and has a 1920×1080 pixels display resolution. It is powered by 2.2GHz Xiaomi Surge S1 64-bit Octa-Core processor and has Quad-core Mali-T860 GPU. It also packs 3GB of RAM, 64GB of Internal storage. The Mi 5c has a unibody metal design, yet weighs just 135 grams. The phone also supports Fingerprint scanner and an Infrared sensor.
Key Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 5c:
- Android v7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM Support
- 5.15-inch Full HD curved glass display
- 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- 2.2GHz Xiaomi Surge S1 64-bit Octa-Core processor
- Quad-core Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Network support: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac Dual-Band, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS and USB Type-C
- 2860mAh built-in battery with fast charging support
The Mi 5c comes in Rose Gold, Gold and Black colors. According to the company, this phone will go on sale in China starting from March 3rd for the price at 1499 yuan (US$ 218).